http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html [chinese blood, irish heart] - DEFUNCT: Goddamn flare up

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Goddamn flare up

What a wonderful grace period I had for a while.
After finishing the chinese doc's medicine he said that would be the end of it.
But for almost a week now I've been suffering from a mild flare up. Certainly wasn't as bad as before since I'm still able to 'do stuff' and walk with no problem. My left hand is the worse of it so out come the white gloves again. Got a cool new trench coat so I look extra antagonistic with the gloves!
Gonna go back to the doc on the 2nd, see what he has to say. Although I admit I've been a bit lack on the food, I had started eat a little of the forbidden stuff a bit early so whether or not this was the cause I'm doing it 100% this time. Others say it's because of the cold weather (and low humidity) recently but I'm not taking any chances.
Certainly not a 'back to square one'... for now