http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html [chinese blood, irish heart] - DEFUNCT

Monday, February 26, 2007

Well, it's the end of a horrible weekend... I had the flu to end all flus if you know what I mean. Now it's starting to get better.
Must've got it off Arthur who sits beside me at work... he had one helluva hacking cough, the day before I caught it.
A friend of my great grandpa's introduced me to a herbal doc friend of his. As usual like I've heard before, he boasted about him with some anecdotes and miraculous healing stories... I was like, hmm, been there, done that. Apparently this fellow has a knack for healing 'strange' skin conditions. So my mother, who's in HK at the mo, pushed me ahead to try it. What the hell, I was indisposed with the flu anyway.
He came over every evening and we did three doses: he apply the herbal mix on my hands and feet and wrap with cling film, keep it on for at least 8 hours. Needless to say it made life inconvenient for the time being.
So after the doses, the results look pretty good, for the moment.