http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html [chinese blood, irish heart] - DEFUNCT: Falun Dafa march kicks off Golden May week

Monday, May 01, 2006

Falun Dafa march kicks off Golden May week

These guys are always in the Mongkok area. A few drummers and placards here and there, they don't seem to make much impact. But on the eve of our Golden May week about a thousand protestors gave authorities a headache by marching along Nathan Road; one of the most congested roads in Kowloon, if not Hong Kong. I myself have no strong view on their situation, though I firmly believe the Commies are inhumane enough to commit such atrocities. It was cool though, I finally had an excuse to wear my flak jacket with PRESS on the back. Cops were kind enough to let me wander beyond the barriers yet I don't think the Mainlanders (which were the bulk of the protestors) didn't know what PRESS meant. Ironic because I didn't see any mainstream media staff around.


Check the usual place for more pics.