http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html [chinese blood, irish heart] - DEFUNCT

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Well, it's 3am, and I'm waiting for the latest episode of Family Guy to finish download.
Because I enjoy Family Guy? Sure, but more importantly because I seem to have brought on an acute case of insomnia.
I don't know exactly why, but I just can't seem to get to sleep! I am genuinely tired right now and would love to crawl into bed, but one thing I know is that I'll probably spend a good few hours just rolling around in bed, constantly flipping over to the cool side of the pillow and cursing at myself. So why bother, why not just stay up and wait for the agonisingly slow episode of Family Guy.
I've always had problems sleeping. Heck, I even got double-glazing windows installed recently and still I just can't get decent kip. I've even been taking anti-stress pills for the past six months!
On other fronts, we've just finished filming new segments for Tagspotting for the International Documentary Challenge. We followed some members of ST/ART around in cleaners outfits as they covertly sprayed around Sheung Wan. It lasted a mere 15 minutes probably before they gave up.
Dad's still in town, and he's off on a short golfing trip.
And I've finally sent off my application for a job at the SCMP.