http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html [chinese blood, irish heart] - DEFUNCT: All systems check...

Monday, April 30, 2007

All systems check...

Well, after applying to the South China Morning Post almost two months ago, I've done the dirty HR business and am ready to start in May. It'll be sad leaving ATV - well actually just our department - didn't really make any friends elsewhere, and I only got on well recently with one of the video editors and plus he sells pirated discs on the side! Got some Wii games off him for some mates. I've always been blessed working with great, fun people, and ATV was none the different. How about TVB's one might ask? A colleague of mine's who's also friends with one of TVB's said the atmosphere in the office is professional too a point where it's allegedly unfriendly, or just dull. As for us, we would regularly talk off on a tangent poking fun at each other or talking jokes about the day's stories. One interviewee recently told me she was pleasantly surprised at the cordial atmosphere.
So yeah, I'll definitely miss the our cosy office and all the people. But people come and go and what's most important is to leave your best impression before you do. How am I going to do it? I'm considering to a photo essay of the team and what we do, as my appreciation to them and of course to let others see the face that you don't on screen.