http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html [chinese blood, irish heart] - DEFUNCT: My photo?

Thursday, April 26, 2007

My photo?

Relatives were scouring for a recent photo of great grandad for his upcoming funeral but the best one they had was when he was 50 - too long ago. A year ago I took a set of photos of Canton Road market, in which my great grandad was also featured.

This picture was chosen:



And here's the cropped result:


I was kinda worried because the resolution of the original was low, so the cropped would be blurred. In any case I think I did a good job, they're going to expand and frame it for the funeral next week. I've had my photos published many times, but never like this! Still, I'm happy with my Photoshop skills and of course to create a decent photo to send him off in front of hundreds of mourners.