http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html [chinese blood, irish heart] - DEFUNCT

Monday, November 26, 2007

It's been two months now since I've been seeing my Chinese medicine doctor in Yuen Long. And I've got to admit - unless he's been giving me steroids - my flare ups have pretty much receded since then. Hell, they've practically been reduced to a minor inconvenience!

It hasn't really sunk in yet though, because I've been in these situations before, only to have it bite back time and time again. So you'll forgive me if I'm not overly optimistic like my parents and relatives are. Still, this grace period has allowed me to do more physical activities and made work, well, more normalised.

The doctor says I should see him for at least another month. If my skin is as clear till then, it may look like a good Christmas ahead! What's a better present than a cure?