http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html [chinese blood, irish heart] - DEFUNCT: Er, hello China...

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Er, hello China...

Holy shit! My blog's been uncensored in China! Well, that certainly takes the air of mystery away... poo.
Um, might as well post something productive then! Check out my latest Beijing vids:

Qianmen Street: Can you believe I just snuck in... I squeezed through the rickety dividers and a security guard knowingly saw me as we did a sort of stand-off for 5 seconds before I moved on. Another fine example of lax security.


Beijingers learn English: This is a cute one. Their enthusiasm was contagious!


Mass Games: Legendary Beijing expat Nick Bonner is a North Korean tour operator and the jist of this story is that he'll be away during the Olympics celebrating DPRK's big 60th bash. Wish I was too.