http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html [chinese blood, irish heart] - DEFUNCT: A change of plan..

Thursday, September 29, 2005

A change of plan..

Well the lads are on their way back to Paddyland while I've decided to stay here in Hong Kong. Mainly because my eczema hasn't fully cleared up yet and there's nothing for me back home except a dead end job and crappy weather. So why not stay in Hong Kong, a busy metropolis with plenty of opportunity.. if you can look hard enough.
I'm enrolling in a digital film making course for about 3 months and perhaps some new opportunities will arise over time. It was surreal seeing the lads off at the airport while I stayed.. but fortunately for them they were able to use my baggage weight allocation because theirs was over the limit.
It'll be interesting to see how I cope with life over here, it's so different from Dublin in almost every way.