http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html [chinese blood, irish heart] - DEFUNCT: Interesting short trip...

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Interesting short trip...

So my mom's Vietnamese friend back in Ireland used to see this herbal doctor in Ho Chi Minh's Chinatown. He had suffered a similar skin condition to mine, albeit much more serious. The symptoms are similar but not exact to mine. But interestingly, this doctor gave him a similar diagnosis to mine (one of many) that I had always reckoned to be true, but none of the traditional herbalists and dermatologists here agreed - they all gave me more liberal and common diagnoses.
So anyway my mom's friend was suffering badly and this doc cured him within a month, with no traces of the illness left.
Now, the last time I got all excited about a 'miracle doctor,' he still didn't do any good for me at the end.
But this time, I found someone who actually treated someone similar like me and with a diagnosis that I myself had always percieved: some chemical had leaked into my body through a wound and causes an allergic skin reaction.
My mom seems up for it, she's even coming to HK soon and we're both gonna go to the 'Nam!
It's not guaranteed we'll even find this clinic, but my No. 1 priority is to get better, so I will take the chance, even if I can't get holidays from work - I'll just have to quit.