http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html [chinese blood, irish heart] - DEFUNCT: "Flipping the big green switch"

Saturday, March 01, 2008

"Flipping the big green switch"

Here's the second episode of my environment series... an interview with Catherine Touzard, co-author of Going Green in Hong Kong - the first English guide to all things good & green for the city.
The location's at Discovery Bay, a place known for its cleaniless and sterile facade. Unbeknown to me, Catherine took me for a short walk to a beach that's practically awash with rubbish. On the way we even passed by a quaint organic farm.
Unfortunately Catherine did have a LOT to say on the topics I raised, but such is the fickleness of video editing I had to cut almost 90% of it.
Well, here's what's left of it.

Labels: