http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html [chinese blood, irish heart] - DEFUNCT

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sorry, I know I whine a lot. But I aim to do something about it. A friend once told me you either complain and live a lie, or you do something about it. Well my friend, I certainly aim to get things rolling. I've applied as a United Nations Volunteer, with emphasis on my media skills. I even added my military experience in the form...

I just need to bite my tongue and work a few more months with my present employer to even up my budget from my time in Beijing...

I also need to reorganise my equipment making me more mobile. So I'm selling my shoulder-mounted JVC camcorder, and buying a lighter, less conspicuous one. May also consider upgrading my DSLR. Oh, and buying a Mac too. We've traded our PC's for Macs at the office so I wouldn't mind getting more familiar with Final Cut.